By David Wellington
Pour avoir enfreint les règles, Laura Caxton, agent spécialisée dans l. a. traque des vampires, se retrouve incarcérée. Sa criminal de haute sécurité devient le théâtre d’un huis clos sanglant lorsque des hordes de morts-vivants au carrier de l. a. tristement célèbre Justinia Malvern l’investissent. Celle-ci a pris en otage Clara, l. a. compagne de Laura, venue lui rendre visite. Si Laura ne se rend pas dans les vingt-trois heures, c’est son amie et amante qui sera sacrifiée…
Read Online or Download 23 Heures (Vampire Story, Tome 4) PDF
Similar vampires books
One guy stood among them and us.
U. S. Marshal Jameson Arkeley—the country’s most well known authority on vampires—taught police investigator and vampire fighter Laura Caxton every little thing she understands approximately monsters. After a bloody conflict visited upon Gettysburg by way of a military of vampires, Arkeley gave up his personal lifestyles to save lots of others. other than he didn’t precisely die . . .
Arkeley accredited the curse and is now a vampire himself. What’s worse, he’s the savviest vampire ever—he is familiar with all of the tips higher than someone. Caxton is now confronted with the duty of destroying him. yet Arkeley understands all her strategies too; in any case, he taught them to her. Caxton realizes she needs to end Arkeley sooner than he succeeds in his quest to exterminate his family, one member at a time. yet much more very important, she has to avoid him from changing into a beast exponentially extra dangerous—a Vampire Zero.
The writer of thirteen Bullets and ninety nine Coffins, David Wellington takes the Laura Caxton sequence to an entire new point during this action-packed 3rd volume.
Uploader unlock Notes:
EPUB, additional bankruptcy markings
Desire a little liquid braveness sooner than you face The Authority? The Unauthorized actual Blood consuming consultant exists to reply to the immortal query of WWED - What could Erik Drink?
For that topic, what approximately Russell Edgington and Talbot? candy Eddie Fournier or loopy Franklin Mott? invoice, Lorena, or Pam?
These days, the most obvious solution is blood. despite the fact that, again once they have been in simple terms mortal people, your favourite vampires have been already heavy drinkers - of booze. earlier than sleek water purification thoughts got here alongside, their negative, susceptible human our bodies couldn't have survived otherwise.
The Unauthorized real Blood ingesting advisor takes you on a heady journey of the consuming tradition that will have encouraged every one vampire’s attitudes in the direction of the darkish, wealthy, intoxicating drinks that make lifestyles worthy dwelling. beginning with babyvamp Jessica Hambly and finishing with the traditional Russell Edgington, you’ll not just research what your favourite actual Blood vampires would’ve inebriated whereas they have been nonetheless human, but additionally easy methods to combine these beverages for yourself.
From the foolish to the chic to the seductive, those genuine interval cocktail and combined drink recipes provides you with another reason to like Sunday evening
Menolly mène l'enquête. los angeles mort, elle en connaît un rayon puisqu'elle est une vampire. Mais elle n'ira pas jusqu'à conter fleurette aux nécromanciens. .. Or, l'un d'eux vient d'élire home dans les parages. Sans compter qu'une société secrète dévouée à l'Ombre Ailée a invoqué un démon qui veut s'emparer de l'âme de Delilah.
Hours of serious interpreting wait for, with stories from a few of the nineteenth and twentieth century's most famous horror and darkish myth authors.
About the Megapacks
Over the previous few years, our “Megapack” sequence of book anthologies has proved to be one among our preferred endeavors. (Maybe it is helping that we occasionally supply them as rates to our mailing record! ) One query we preserve getting requested is, “Who’s the editor? ”
The Megapacks (except the place particularly credited) are a bunch attempt. all people at Wildside works on them. This comprises John Betancourt, Mary Wickizer Burgess, Sam Cooper, Carla Coupe, Steve Coupe, Bonner Menking, Colin Azariah-Kribbs, Robert Reginald. A. E. Warren, and plenty of of Wildside’s authors… who frequently recommend tales to incorporate (and not only their very own! )
• “Mrs. Amworth,” by way of E. F. Benson, initially released in 1920
• “Lost Epiphany,” via Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, initially seemed in Saint-Germain: Memoirs, 2008
• “Weeping Willow,” through T. A. Bradley, initially seemed in Horror In phrases, 2009
• “The larger Thirst,” through Marilyn “Mattie” Brahen, initially seemed in goals of Decadence #2, 1996
• “Clarimonde,” by way of Théophile Gautier, initially seemed in 1836 in los angeles Chronique de Paris (translation through Lafcadio Hearn)
• “Waiting for the Hunger,” by means of Nina Kiriki Hoffman, initially seemed in Doom urban, 1986
• “Kvetchula,” by way of Darrell Schweitzer, initially seemed in Marion Zimmer Bradley’s delusion journal, summer time 1997
• “A Vampire,” by means of Luigi Capuana, initially seemed in 1906 (this model has been edited and the language modernized for this publication)
• “Omega,” via Jason Andrew, initially seemed in Horror Carousel #6, 2008
• “Accommodation,” by means of Michael R. Collings, unique to this anthology
• “The artwork of the Smile,” by way of John Gregory Betancourt, initially seemed in Weirdbook #30, 1997
• “Renfield’s Syndrome,” by means of Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, initially seemed in Apprehensions and different Delusions, 2004
• “The Pimp,” by means of Lawrence Watt-Evans, initially seemed in bizarre stories #315 (Spring 1999)
• “Runaway,” via Darrell Schweitzer, initially seemed in I, Vampire, 1995
• “Sympathy for Vampires,” by means of John Gregory Betancourt, initially seemed in Horrors! 365 frightening tales, 1998
• “The mystery of Kralitz,” by way of Henry Kuttner, initially seemed in bizarre stories, October 1936
• “The Fourth Horseman,” through Peter Darbyshire, initially seemed in On Spec, summer time 1998
• “Cravat of the Damned,” by way of Zach Bartlett, initially seemed within the Absent Willow assessment, September 2009
• “Help Wanted,” by way of Michael McCarty and Terrie Leigh Relf, initially seemed in a bit aid From My Fiends, 2009
• “Siren Song,” by way of Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, initially seemed in Horror storage #6, 2002
• “An Authenticated Vampire Story,” through Franz Hartmann, initially seemed within the Occult evaluate, September 1909
• “Dracula’s New Dress,” via Ray Cluley, initially seemed in Fem-Fangs, 2010
• “Dracula’s Guest,” via Bram Stoker, initially seemed in Dracula’s visitor and different bizarre tales (1914)
• “The Bats,” by means of David Anderson, initially seemed in 2011
• “The Room within the Tower,” through E. F. Benson, initially seemed in 1912
• “Four wood Stakes,” by way of Victor Rowan, initially seemed in bizarre stories, August-Septemer 1936
- Vampire Mountain (The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 4)
- Blind Date With A Vampire
- Anno Dracula: The Bloody Red Baron (Anno Dracula, Book 2)
- Darkling (Les Soeurs de la Lune, Tome 3)
- The Secret Portal (The Secret Portal, Book 1)
- The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide
Additional resources for 23 Heures (Vampire Story, Tome 4)
Something caught my jacket, yanking me back. " he asked, outraged. He was gripping a fistful of my jacket in one hand. I was confused. " "Didn't you hear me promise to take you safely home? " His voice was still indignant. "What condition? " I complained. " He was towing me toward his car now, pulling me by my jacket. It was all I could do to keep from falling backward. He'd probably just drag me along anyway if I did. " I insisted. He ignored me. I staggered along sideways across the wet sidewalk until we reached the Volvo.
Despite my outright lies, the tenor of my e-mails alerted Renée to my depression, and she called a few times, worried. I tried to convince her it was just the weather that had me down. Mike, at least, was pleased by the obvious coolness between me and my lab partner. I could see he'd been worried that Edward's daring rescue might have impressed me, and he was relieved that it seemed to have the opposite effect. He grew more confident, sitting on the edge of my table to talk before Biology class started, ignoring Edward as completely as he ignored us.
Banner wasn't in the room yet when I arrived. I settled quickly into my seat, aware that both Mike and Angela were staring at me. Mike looked resentful; Angela looked surprised, and slightly awed. Mr. Banner came in the room then, calling the class to order. He was juggling a few small cardboard boxes in his arms. He put them down on Mike's table, telling him to start passing them around the class. "Okay, guys, I want you all to take one piece from each box," he said as he produced a pair of rubber gloves from the pocket of his lab jacket and pulled them on.